Wake up Anti-Reading Driving Sleep Alarm for Student for Driver
|FOB Price:||US $0.7-1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.7-1.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AL0003
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: SGS, ISO, RoHS
- Sensor Type: Electric Alarm
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Weight: 35
- Package: Blister Card
- Specification: 92*52MM
- Type: Car/Motorcycle Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Usage: Personal, Auto
- Colour: Black, White
- Transport Package: Retail Package
- Origin: China
1. Fish ear hook style, fashion and stylish appearance.
2. Perfect driving partner for long-distance driving safety.
3. Remind you not to get to sleep throgh giving an alarm if your heads hung down up to 25 degrees below the horizontal line when you look straight ahead.
4. Easy to use: just hang the reminder in the right ear and turn on the switch, then if your eyes straight ahead, it does't sound, the alarm will ring once your head slighly to the fertilizations at 25 degrees to 35 degrees.
5. If the angle is too largr but still no sound, reminder can be fine-turning forward 5 to 10 degrees.
6. Please turn off the switch after using. If you do not use it for a long time, please take the baterry out.
|Color:||black and white|
|Function:||driver anti sleep alarm|
|Sample time:||generally 3-5days (it also depends on actual product.)|
|Payment:||L/C,T/T,WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM, etc|
|Time of delivery:||5-7days, as per your quantity and special request.|
|Type of shipping:||By sea, air or Express|
√ The Anti sleep alarm works on the principle of electronic balance and does not interfere with normal movements in the car. The alarm sounds only when the driver's head falls forward in drowsiness, simple but effective.
√ Turn the power on, and wear it on right or left ear. It emitts vibrations alert when driver tends to fall asleep with his head lowered; there is no sounds emitted when driver keeps normal driving status with eyes looking forward.