Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Bluetooth Beacon
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BBC2CR2450A
- Bus: Uart
- Trademark: CYF
- Specification: DIA29.50*10.00mm
- HS Code: 8501109190
- Type: Bluetooth Beacon
- Distance version: Class B
- Transport Package: Export
- Origin: China
Additional functions: power switch, power level indicator Led, Buzz alarm etc.
* Built-in firmware, compatible with iBeacon
* Powered by CR2032 button cell, AA batteries,CR2450 or CR2477.
* Bluetooth Low Energy
* Excellent link budget (up to 93dB)
* Available for long distance transmission
* Precise figures indicate received signals strength
* CE/FCC standard
* High performance, low power consumption
* Temperature sensor
* AES Security Processor
* advertising and positioning
* CBeacon firmware, compatible with iBeacon, supports CC2540 with CC2541 BLE module 4.0
* Built-in pairing password preventing others to modify Settings
* UUID, Major and Minor values can be amended by the users
* Broadcast cycle can be modified by the users
* The battery intelligent detection and notification
* Names shown on the IOS device can be modified by the user
* CBeacon compatible with iBeacon when connected with other IOS devices, it will continue broadcasting
* Free CBeacon firmware upgrade services
* Fashionable customized cover and firmware services
CBeacon Manager Gateway
As CBeacon applications widely spread, it's important to have the devices managed and controlled. You are the manager in the office sitting in front of the computer, how do you know if some CBeacon works well or not? What's the matter? Which one is running out of power? And how should you do to shut them down for some period or at night? Now, an CBeacon manager gateway will easily get all these work done.
1.Power saving-the manager can automatically control the status of CBeacons, i.e. Make them sleep when no connection at night so as to save energy.
2.Alarm for low battery-the manager would detect the power level of CBeacons, and send notice when in low power.
3.Remote upgrade-the manager would upgrade the software of its CBeacons when it is needed.